We are a community based exchange and education program designed to serve the residents of Anderson County and the clients of SEK Multi-County Health Department.
SEK Multi-County Health Dept.
301 S. Vine Street
Garnett, KS 66032
by appointment only
Monday – Thursday
7:30am-5:30pm ~ Closed for lunch
2nd Saturday of the Month ~ 8am – Noon
Do I qualify?
- Do you live in Anderson County OR receive services from SEK Multi-County Health Department?
- Are you pregnant or have a child?
- Would you like the opportunity to save money on your child’s clothing?
If you answered yes to all 3 of these questions you qualify.
- Make an appointment at Anderson County location for SEK Multi-County Health Department to fill out paperwork.
- Start earning your reward bucks.
- When you are ready to use your reward bucks make an appointment to come in and shop.
Ways to Earn while you learn
- Keeping appointments at SEK Multi-County
- KanBe Health Physicals
- Family Planning
- Child Care Licensing
- CPR Classes
- Donating specific items to the facility
- Referring community members to our
- They must write your name down on their application
- Completing an education module
- Chamber Bucks
- Participating in Stepping Stones Program
- Head Start Parent Meetings & Volunteer Time
Head Start Participation
- Reward Bucks will be given at the time of service
- Vision Source eye exams
- InfantSee Program
- SeeToLearn Program
- Annual eye exams
- Purchase of glasses/contacts
- Keeping appointments at Family Care
- KanBe Healthy Physicals
- Keeping prenatal Appointments****
- Must show proof from doctor that you were actually at the appointment
- Auburn Pharmacy in Garnett, KS****
- Picking up our vitamins – Must provide a receipt
- Medication Caps with Logos
**** Bring documentation to SEKMCHD within 30 days to receive rewards****